This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForNonDairy #CollectiveBias
Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake has all the creamy, chocolaty goodness of a traditional milkshake, using all dairy-free ingredients. The crowning glory is Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
Many people think of milkshakes as a summertime treat. But why limit yourself?! Milkshakes can–and should–be enjoyed year-round.
The newest craze is those crazy milkshakes. You know, the ones filled and topped with so much stuff you can barely even see the actual milkshake, far less taste it. I personally prefer milkshakes with just a few simple ingredients.
While many of us are able to enjoy all kinds of milkshakes, those following a dairy free diet aren’t so lucky. However, with the explosion of dairy-free products over the last few years, all that has all changed. With Reddi-wip® Non-dairy whipped topping, nobody has to miss out on the crowning glory to the perfect milkshake.
My favorite milkshake flavor is chocolate, and I’m so excited to share my newest creation, Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake
This Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake is creamy, chocolaty, and so delicious. I love the combination of chocolate and almonds, so I wanted to use both throughout the shake. Combining dark chocolate almond milk with coconut milk chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream gives a smooth, velvety taste. Of course, I garnish the shake with both almonds and chocolate chips. To bring everything together, Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping, that you can find in the dairy section of your local Walmart
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS FOR THE PERFECT ALMOND MILK CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH SHAKE
- Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- Chocolate almond milk; regular or dark chocolate, the choice is yours
- Coconut milk chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- Toasted sliced almonds and mini chocolate chips for garnish
EASY STEPS FOR YOUR ALMOND MILK CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH SHAKE
As I mentioned, I prefer easy shakes with just a few simple ingredients. My Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake is simple to make, and ready in about 5 minutes once the ice cream is softened.
The below instructions and measurements will make 2 12-ounce milkshakes
- Allow ice cream to soften for about 30 minutes on the counter
- In a tall stainless steel cup, combine 1 cup of ice cream and 16 ounces of almond milk, and mix well for 30-45 seconds.
- If you don’t want to stir by hand, combine the ice cream and almond milk in a blender for 10-15 seconds. The longer it blends, the thinner the consistency
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips into bottom of each serving glass
- Pour Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake into glasses
- Top with a generous swirl of Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- Finish with a garnish of toasted almonds and mini chocolate chips
NOTE: this Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake is not thick, because I combine the milk and ice cream very well. For a thicker shake, you can add an extra 1/2 cup of ice cream, or don’t mix the ice cream and milk quite as much.
This Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake is completely dairy free. But that certainly doesn’t mean you can only use Reddi-wip® Non-dairy whipped topping for dairy free treats. This vegan whipped topping is made with almond milk, so it has no dairy or gluten, and no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It still has the Reddi-wip® goodness you crave, and believe me, you’ll want to top off your favorite desserts or even coffee! All you need is a little dollop to enjoy a lot.
Almond Milk Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake
- 16 ounces chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup coconut milk chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large stainless steel cup, add chocolate almond milk and coconut milk chocolate chip cookie dough. Mix vigorously for 30-45 seconds to fully combine. OPTION: add ingredients to blender and mix for 10-15 seconds
- Add 1/2 teaspoon each of mini chocolate chips in the bottom of 2 serving glasses. Pour shake evenly between the 2 glasses.
- Add a generous dollop of Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping. Finish with remaining chocolate chips, and toasted almonds